Our experienced attorneys provide a wide variety of immigration consulting services, including:
- Assistance in determining the “best fit” U.S. immigration option for clients and their families.
- Provide a step-by-step explanation of the immigration application and approval process.
- For immigration under the EB-5 program, offer general guidance in choosing an investment project that, to the greatest extent possible, will result in a “green card” for the client and eligible family members and the return of investment capital after the applicable investment period.
- For an investment under the EB-5 program, conduct preliminary analysis of client assets to determine which assets could be used as investment capital.
In addition, we also provide integrated legal services through our close cooperation with the WTW Taipei Commercial Law Firm. Legal services related to the EB-5 program include:
- Careful review of all relevant information related to the background of clients and their families.
- Comprehensive review of investment projects to ensure that projects adhere to applicable U.S. laws and regulations.
- Communicate with the client to collect necessary documentation to explain the source of funds as required for the Form I-526 Petition.
- Prepare and file the I-526 Petition, with the Source of Funds explanation and supporting documents, with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (“USCIS”).
- Complete visa applications to submit to the National Visa Center and prepare clients for interview at the appropriate U.S. Consulate.
- Advise clients on U.S. immigration matters during their two-year conditional resident period.
- File I-829 Petition to remove conditional status at approximately the 21st month after clients obtain conditional resident status.